Saturday 18 April 2015

Butterflies of Hope

Good evening friends, followers and visitors! This is my second post for tonight. I have begun to collect copic markers. I tested the water with them and bravely purchased the small 5+ 1 skin tone set. Well I fell in love with them straight away. I particularly love the brush nib, it acts just like a paintbrush and you do not need much pressure at all when colouring. They blend ever so well. I then purchased 3 green shades and 3 brown shades so I could complete an image fully. I have chosen to colour in a Hannah Lynn digital image called Butterflies of Hope available here : Crafts and me

Copics used:
E000, E00, E21,E25,E29,E49,G00,G02,G05


I then made a card with the image.

Created with:
Stamps by sheena Douglass
pearl stamens, pearl bead string
Dazzlers
patterned papers from my stash
Brown pearl card
Core'dinations cardstock

Thanks for popping by

Love and crafty hugs

Larissa xox


No comments:

Post a Comment