Tuesday 19 May 2015

Crystal got funky



Good morning! I thought I'd feature a sample I created recently using my Crystal Digi. The card is 8" square. I have backed it with pearlised card. Matted on top of this is some deep blue pearlised card at a slight angle. I then placed another piece of card - this time it's Sheena's stamp card which has been stencilled onto using The Prima fishing net stencil with distress inks in Seedless grapes. I have then matted a pearlised rectangle card on top in a plum shade and applied my cut out image on top.

Crystal has been coloured with Prima water colour pencils. I then used a dreamees sentiment stamp again layered with pearlised card and stamped with distress ink on to Sheena's stamping card. To finish this card I have added some sequin waste and then I placed some handmade mulberry flowers mixed with ribbon roses and a fabric daisy which has been glittered and topped with a dazzler. I hope you like my recent make! Pass by Sophia's Sweet Scribbles to view and purchase my new digital stamps.

Thanks for popping by

Larissa
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment