Sunday 10 May 2015

Under the Sea









Good morning friends followers and visitors. This morning I have one card to show you. I finished it  a few days ago but only just got round to blogging it. I've just started collecting Prima Doll stamps. They are AMAZING. They are fantastic for paper piecing and combining with textures. So my first Prima doll card features the Mermaid. She is a lovely stamp, the lines are clear and easy to hand cut or machine cut around!





"Under the sea" card created with:

Handmade blue paper
Blue tissue paper (bought in a pack at The works)
Sequin waste (No idea where I got this :( )
Mulberry flowers (given to me by my mum)
Sequins
A satin bow to embellish
Prima Marketing mixed media doll stamp - Sallie The Mermaid.


The Mermaid has been stamped on to Water colour card (Crafters companion) and coloured/painted with Prima Watercolour pencils. I have used hand made patterned paper found in a pound store (wish I bought more) as the tail and pearlised blue card for the bra and fins.

I hope you like my latest creation. I'm looking forward to more projects with these lovely stamps!

Thanks for popping by

Love and crafty hugs

Larissa

xox















No comments:

Post a Comment